Today I am sharing a bookmark I made to remind me that the imagination is a wonderful thing.
Here are the steps I used to create today’s project:
- Cut a piece of Hammermill Cardtock at 6 3/4w x 3 1/8h, scoring at 3 1/8 & 6 3/8 landscape.
- Created mask using My Favorite Things Paris skyline die. Placed it on my panel where I wanted it to go and airbrushed using the N8 marker. I did the negative space first with the cut-outs in place.
- Placing the positive skyline in place , I removed the negative portion along with the positive pieces used in step 2 added some cloud masks created with My Favorite Things Puffy Clouds and created the skyline with the markers listed
- The reinforcers were created by airbrushing a piece of scrap cardstock with B45 and then using a circle punch to punch out.
- The sentiment comes from combining some of Tim Holtz chit chat words
- My Favorite Thing Up in the air was used for the elephant in the hot air balloon (apologies for not having the colors).
- The Tim Holtz crinkle ribbon was dragged through some Various ink refill( had to guess on the colors since I did not have the ones actually used).
- I inserted a piece of chipboard inside of the bookmark and glued the project to it and running the ribbon through the top for the final step
I am entering this project in the anything but a card challenge found on Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.