For this project I used the SVG files that are available for purchase on their site for next to nothing. I cut the focal image first and then I made an offset of the cut so I could give it a slight border using my Silhouette. I stamped the image using Archival’s Red Geranium ink. I will confess to using my MISTI to getting it stamped just right and stamping the image a few times to ensure it was stamped in it’s entirety. I created the background by using the Hero Arts Flora stencil and some distress inks. The completed panel is popped up on some fun foam and adhered to Gina K’s Ocean Mist cardstock.
Thanks for joining me today and spending a few minutes. Hope your day goes very well and if you are on the East Coast-STAY WARM