WE here at Joy Clair Stamps have collaborated with two awesome companies: DieVersions and DL.ART to come up with a fun and festive Celebration Blog Hop. We want to showcase how well our three companies products work together. Joy Clair makes high quality clear stamps; Die-Versions makes very intricate and lovely dies and DL.ART makes gorgeous rayon hand dyed crinkle ribbon and also carries bakers twine and other hand crafted seasonal supplies.
The Celebration Blog Hop will take place on Wednesday, May 18, Thursday, May 19, and Friday, May 20th. Over three days Design Team Members will share projects made for Celebrations that come around this time of year, ie….Weddings, Baby Showers, Baby Births, Graduations, Father’s Day, and of course Birthdays! Design Team Members will use supplies from all three companies to make their projects so you can see for yourself how lovely these products work together and how dies, stamps and ribbons are the perfect combination!!
There will be prizes for those who comment on all the blogs over the three days and who become followers of all the blogs. Die-Versions is giving away a $50.00 Gift Certificate to the Die-Versions store. Joy Clair is giving away 3 $25.00 Gift Certificates to the Joy Clair store, one each day and DL.ART is giving away a $10.00 Gift Code to the DL.ART store to one lucky winner!! The prizes will be announced on all three of the companies Die-Versions, Joy Clair and DL.ART blogs on Sunday, May 22nd.
DL.ART is running a 3 day Special during the Blog Hop for all of the Design Team Followers ~ 12% off your entire order at DL.ART by using code: DJDHOPS this code will only be valid on the 3 days of the Celebration Blog Hop.
You should have come here from Kara Snyder’s blog, if not, then please start at the beginning at Joy Clair’s Blog. The entire list of Designers for the entire Celebration Blog Hop is listed on the Die-Versions Blog.
Now is time to share my project ….
- Create an A2 cardbase score at 4.25
- Score one side at 2 1/8 and place stroller die on score line so wheels of carriage come close to the bottom of panel
- You will partially die cut this panel by only having the top portion of the die up to your 2 1/8 score line go through the machine. Make sure you don’t go all the way to the bottom otherwise you will have to start over again J
- While you have everything out die cut a second stroller out of you chosen paper for the stroller and overlay it on the stroller from the cardbase
- Hot glue your ribbon across the bottom
- Stamp your sentiment on a piece of cardstock and die cut out then adhere to base using foam tape. This will give the top panel something to rest up against when open.
- Finally, die cut some embellishments out of coordinating paper and scatter across card (I chose stars for mine)
Your next stop on the blog hop is the very talented Mary Moisan’s blog
If you should get lost along the way please go back to Joy Clair’s Blog and the whole list for each day will be listed there.
Here is the line up for the Celebration Blog Hop:
Crystal Ramos- You are here
Well I hope you have enjoyed the Celebration Blog Hop!! Be sure to leave comments on on all the blogs for a chance at winning one of the many prizes!
Thanks for stopping by!!